This week I was a guest on a podcast for the first time.
I’ve loved podcasts since … forever? But this was the first time I was on one.
Brian O’Leary did an amazing job as host. I felt like I was really able to communicate things that are important to me, and how they came to be so. And it was so fun to do!
Brian prepared like an expert, just check out his EXTENSIVE show notes! This translated into a great conversation, that I think brought out the best of me. You can listen to the podcast on that page, in the player below, or find it in your favorite podcast app: “The O’Leary Review, episode 7: Sean Kennedy – Simbiotrek (sim-bē-ˈä-ˈtrek)”
Over the course of our discussion we cover:
- Growing up in Canada playing hockey (and other high school sports)
- The Canadian Football League and the 100th Grey Cup
- The amazing Buffalo Bills teams of the early 90s that thought they could and almost did
- My experience with Agile Software Development
- And how that combined with Austrian economics to create my perspective on business and led me to what I do today
- Which was accelerated by the Economics for Business podcast and project
- And how I’m working with them to create a membership program and community to help entrepreneurs do the “real work” of “taking direct action and implementing [the] strategies” from the podcast
In short, we cover many of My Favorite Things™ 😀
Take a listen: I bet you’ll enjoy it! 😉
Let me know what you think with a comment 🙂
Leave a Reply