As an entrepreneur in our modern digital economy your business needs to leverage technology for success. But there are so many new techs, and so many old ones. What should I pay attention to? What should I try to use in my business?
In this first episode of the Whatever The Heck That Means on YouTube about technology, we get an overview of 3 tech trends affecting your business now, or that will in the future; 3 trends you should be a part of, less you lose out to your competitors who are. Check it out. Like, and subscribe if you do. Comment your thoughts and questions too.
The trends discussed in this video are:
- Select and Assemble
- SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Low Code / No Code platforms
- Applying previously hyped tech, even to mundane things
- Tech includes: AI, Blockchain, Conversational UI/UX, IoT
- Riding the wave of the new hyped tech
- The Metaverse / Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
To talk more about understanding and applying these trends into your business, contact me through simbiotrek.com.